Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
m4st4 wrote:So many new posters lately. :D
Hype seduces everyone.

Guardian, send it to me?!

Technically you guys would only have to wait one more day. Thursday night is technically tomorrow night! :twothumbsup:

Guardian wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:
Guardian wrote:I have it on my computer. :shifty: Its been on replay the past 4 hours. If I may say, without giving anything away, the trailer itself does set the film up to appear as if it will stand very uniquely amongst Nolan's films. It really does become clear why Spielberg was originally attached to the project once you see the trailer. Sorry about the links disappearing. Perhaps its for the best. Now there is no temptation! You can see it in HD or glorious IMAX :D And in English! :D
I'm trying to convince myself of this. This way I can sit down in the IMAX theater on Thursday and bask in all its glory.... Hearing your reaction gets me quite stoked about it!
If you would like, I can try to send the file to your email :)
it would be much appreciated!

Guardian wrote:
ancap27 wrote:
Guardian wrote:I have it on my computer. :shifty: Its been on replay the past 4 hours. If I may say, without giving anything away, the trailer itself does set the film up to appear as if it will stand very uniquely amongst Nolan's films. It really does become clear why Spielberg was originally attached to the project once you see the trailer. Sorry about the links disappearing. Perhaps its for the best. Now there is no temptation! You can see it in HD or glorious IMAX :D And in English! :D
Can you send it to my email?
Ha I never thought of that! :crazy: PM me your address!
[email protected]

thrice wrote:can someone upload it on youtube, even if it's just up for a few minutes? Would be cool
YT will take it down in minutes...

thrice wrote:can someone upload it on youtube, even if it's just up for a few minutes? Would be cool
This^

11072014 wrote:Why should we PM the link to people that only joined the forums for the bootleg?
I'm sorry if it seems that way, I haven't been very active on the forums as I would like to be, but I am truly a big fan of Nolan.
I'd take it as far as saying he along with Scorsese are the two directors that have compelled me to pursue a career in filmmaking.

chocoboba wrote:Technically you guys would only have to wait one more day. Thursday night is technically tomorrow night! :twothumbsup:
Tehnically, some cities don't have IMAX theaters... Or theaters at all... :(

Guardian wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:
I'm trying to convince myself of this. This way I can sit down in the IMAX theater on Thursday and bask in all its glory.... Hearing your reaction gets me quite stoked about it!
If you would like, I can try to send the file to your email :)

me too me too me too.... [email protected]