Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Would someone please be kind enough to PM me the link please.

This is crazy. I've never seen a leak completely disappear like this. I mean there has to be a working link to it somewhere?
The Special One wrote:Would someone please be kind enough to PM me the link please.
good luck. If anybody has it they are either not on right now or don't want to give it out...or it really has just disappeared.

I joined way back during the hype for Inception, and then didn't get on for a while and forgot my account info.

fenwayconnor wrote:This is crazy. I've never seen a leak completely disappear like this. I mean there has to be a working link to it somewhere?
The Special One wrote:Would someone please be kind enough to PM me the link please.
good luck. If anybody has it they are either not on right now or don't want to give it out...or it really has just disappeared.
I know this is nuts. I just wanna see it again so bad!

Guys? Anyone? Please PM me!

fenwayconnor wrote:This is crazy. I've never seen a leak completely disappear like this. I mean there has to be a working link to it somewhere?
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise since I'm planning to watch Godzilla this weekend. Guess I'm gonna have to wait.

Asanty wrote:Guys? Anyone? Please PM me!
It's no good! Our cries are being met with silence!

I have it on my computer. :shifty: Its been on replay the past 4 hours. If I may say, without giving anything away, the trailer itself does set the film up to appear as if it will stand very uniquely amongst Nolan's films. It really does become clear why Spielberg was originally attached to the project once you see the trailer. Sorry about the links disappearing. Perhaps its for the best. Now there is no temptation! You can see it in HD or glorious IMAX :D And in English! :D

Asanty wrote:Guys? Anyone? Please PM me!
I think we missed out. Not even imdb has a working link anymore.

Guardian wrote:I have it on my computer. :shifty: Its been on replay the past 4 hours. If I may say, without giving anything away, the trailer itself does set the film up to appear as if it will stand very uniquely amongst Nolan's films. It really does become clear why Spielberg was originally attached to the project once you see the trailer. Sorry about the links disappearing. Perhaps its for the best. Now there is no temptation! You can see it in HD or glorious IMAX :D And in English! :D
I'm trying to convince myself of this. This way I can sit down in the IMAX theater on Thursday and bask in all its glory.... Hearing your reaction gets me quite stoked about it!