Interstellar Box Office Predictions

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Watched Gravity once and that was enough, very forgettable film, plus not a fan of clooney or bullock, Interstellar is far superior in story, acting, score and on and on, way more substance in Interstellar, gravity was just an eye candy rollercoaster cgi gobbledee goop pile of horse manure, that didn't make sense, like I give a shit. Interstellar rules!!! 3rd viewing can't come soon enough, take my money. :crazy:

I just hope it can surpass Inception, but I'm not sure if it can get another 400 million.

I'm not expecting Interstellar to pass Inception.

I doubt it will pass Inception. It is dropping much faster than Inception or Gravity did and it made less than these movies in the opening weekend.

Vamos wrote:I doubt it will pass Inception. It is dropping much faster than Inception or Gravity did and it made less than these movies in the opening weekend.
He's talking worldwide, though I doubt it will pass Inception worldwide either.

Benzilla wrote:Watched Gravity once and that was enough, very forgettable film, plus not a fan of clooney or bullock, Interstellar is far superior in story, acting, score and on and on, way more substance in Interstellar, gravity was just an eye candy rollercoaster cgi gobbledee goop pile of horse manure, that didn't make sense, like I give a shit. Interstellar rules!!! 3rd viewing can't come soon enough, take my money. :crazy:

Paramount slightly underestimated it this weekend. Actual domestic weekend total was $15.34 million. Nice to see it stay above $15m and actually increase by a couple hundred grand instead of drop almost a million like last weekend or drop by $2.5m on opening weekend.

redfirebird2008 wrote:Paramount slightly underestimated it this weekend. Actual domestic weekend total was $15.34 million. Nice to see it stay above $15m and actually increase by a couple hundred grand instead of drop almost a million like last weekend or drop by $2.5m on opening weekend.
nice

Benzilla wrote:Watched Gravity once and that was enough, very forgettable film, plus not a fan of clooney or bullock
Same here. I saw it 1 time in 3d and 1 time at home recently. Period.
That tells how much I like Gravity.