NASA Propaganda.

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I'm sure "black science man" Neil deGrasse Tyson will love this crap. His answer to save humanity is simply to further subsidize NASA, LOL. It's amazing that so many idiots glorify the guy, even though they probably couldn't name anything substantial he's ever done and/or discovered in the field of Astro-Physics, besides being part of a committee that decided Pluto was no longer a planet... LOL.

ok mom

Hey, they need the funding. If this film inspires a bunch of kids to be part of research, cool.

Regardless, the US would benefit from additional NASA funding in almost every way possible.

Obsession wrote:Regardless, the US would benefit from additional NASA funding in almost every way possible.
No it wouldn't. The US would benefit more from a sound economic policy, and incentivizing quality first-worlders to immigrate here, and not low IQ third-worlders.

What about high-quality, high IQ third worlders, you know, the ones that word hard to get doctorates and move from their third world country to somewhere they can raise their families safely? I mean, that's nice too. Happens here.

jibran wrote:What about high-quality, high IQ third worlders, you know, the ones that word hard to get doctorates and move from their third world country to somewhere they can raise their families safely? I mean, that's nice too. Happens here.
It would be best that they don't betray their people, and instead stay and help improve the condition of their own nations. No country wants a complete brain-drain.
Last edited by ancap27 on December 16th, 2013, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eis dis thread reel?

The Ayn Rand is strong with this one