Topher Grace joins the cast

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

Forum Pro
Law
radewart wrote:
Allstar wrote:Topher was filming today.

Seems him and Nolan/Emma are really hitting it off.
How do you know he was filming?

Just got done watching Topher in The Double. I was surprised to see him decently handle a meatier, more serious role.

According to a couple of people on IMDb Topher Grace is playing
a doctor and Chastain's boyfriend. His character's name is Getty.

Wait, why was he in the movie again? I literally don't even remember them saying his character's name.

ChristNolan wrote:Wait, why was he in the movie again? I literally don't even remember them saying his character's name.
Nolan needed to include the crow bar gag to address all the critics saying he has no humor

Vesh wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:Wait, why was he in the movie again? I literally don't even remember them saying his character's name.
Nolan needed to include the crow bar gag to address all the critics saying he has no humor
I remember that :lol:

His name is Getty, according to IMDb and Wikipedia. You're right it literally isn't mentioned in the movie. But his character was fine, I didn't have any problem with him.

He gets that smooch. From where im standing , he is the real hero !

Vesh wrote:
HE proved that with
TARS and CASE :P