Topher Grace joins the cast

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Topher Grace is in talks for a supporting role in the Chris Nolan-directed Interstellar for Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. He joins Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain and Michael Caine in a film that Nolan and Emma Thomas are producing with Lynda Obst, with Jordan Goldberg exec producing. Grace most recently starred opposite Susan Sarandon in the Jason Stone-directed The Calling and wrapped the romantic comedy A Many Splintered Thing opposite Chris Evans, Michelle Monaghan and Aubrey Plaza. Grace is represented by ICM Partners and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/07/topher- ... um=twitter

:blank:

I fucking knew Interstellar was just a cover name for the That 70's Show movie we've all been waiting for!

...What?

Weakest cast member so far.

Deadline seems to have taken down the article oddly.

Either way I will likely be one of the few who does not mind this.

Allstar wrote:Either way I will likely be one of the few who does not mind this.
I don't mind either. Even if he's the weakest member so far I find him serviceable.

didich wrote:
Allstar wrote:Either way I will likely be one of the few who does not mind this.
I don't mind either. Even if he's the weakest member so far I find him serviceable.
Yeah same.

Second best casting decision after Affleck.