Interstellar Script Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Can't. Stop. Reading.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Read up to 12
"I'm skipping the trailers." :lol: :facepalm:

wow if you read the whole thing and the ending is the same in Nolan's draft

I don't know guys, but you are ruining your experience IMO
I was unspoiled for every Nolan movie (yeah even Robin/Talia/Batman alive in Rises) and they were the greatest movie experiences of my life

Allstar wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Read up to 12
"I'm skipping the trailers." :lol: :facepalm:
NOW YOU LISTEN HERE BOI

I NEVER SAID NU'NN BOUT SCRIPTS

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Allstar wrote: "I'm skipping the trailers." :lol: :facepalm:
NOW YOU LISTEN HERE BOI

I NEVER SAID NU'NN BOUT SCRIPTS
Spoiler level
Trailer 10/10
Script 5/10
:suicide:

Now Where Was I ? wrote:wow if you read the whole thing and the ending is the same in Nolan's draft

I was unspoiled for every Nolan movie (yeah even Robin/Talia/Batman alive in Rises) and they were the greatest movie experiences of my life
scientific studies have proven that knowing spoilers doesn't ruin your enjoyment of watching a story unfold.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:wow if you read the whole thing and the ending is the same in Nolan's draft

scientific studies have proven that knowing spoilers doesn't ruin your enjoyment of watching a story unfold.
He's right

http://ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/newsrel/soc/20 ... oilers.asp

:geek:

Please for the love of god don't let this get to IMDb, or anywhere else for that matter. I wish we could nip this in the bud now (even if it is a pre-Chris draft), but I know it's too late. :suicide:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:

wow, this is very subjective
knowing every spoiler from Rises, Prestige (especially, first viewing was a completely different experience than the subsequent ones), Inception, etc. For me, it wouldn't have been 50% as good but I guess it's not the same for others

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: scientific studies have proven that knowing spoilers doesn't ruin your enjoyment of watching a story unfold.
wow, this is very subjective
knowing every spoiler from Rises, Prestige (especially, first viewing was a completely different experience than the subsequent ones), Inception, etc. For me, it wouldn't have been 50% as good but I guess it's not the same for others
tension is created by atmosphere, music, and many other things that have nothing to do with facts. dont be silly