Interstellar Script Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
natalie wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Again, if you want the script, PM me with your email adress, thanks :angel:
I did it. ;)
Mee tooo

PM me please because the dude who had the script over at AwardsDaily is being a dork. :lol:

I sent it to some guys (Crazy, Broski, natalie, etc..) hold on the rest

Fuck it, I'm not able to look into it (way too much afraid too spoil myself)
if someone could make the list of the main characters after reading it it would be nice :)
Last edited by Now Where Was I ? on May 25th, 2013, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theseeker9175 wrote:I sent it to some guys (Crazy, Broski, natalie, etc..) hold on the rest
Good lookin'out.

theseeker9175 wrote:I sent it to some guys (Crazy, Broski, natalie, etc..) hold on the rest
Thank you! :twothumbsup:

Oooohhh... there's (spoiler but nothing major about the relationships of the characters)
sexy times between Matthew's character and the female character (be it Anne or Jessica).
:lol:

Read up to 12

AwardsDaily's Dent wrote:If this draft is real, there are going to be a lot of changes, but I suspect enough will stay that the experience will be at least partially ruined. Believe me, there are sights and twists you will not want spoiled. This has the potential to be something truly awe-inspiring and very special, and I feel somewhat guilty helping spoil that for others. I won't be responding to further PMs for the draft.
The last one was Dragon. I won't send the script too from now on.

theseeker9175 wrote:
AwardsDaily's Dent wrote:If this draft is real, there are going to be a lot of changes, but I suspect enough will stay that the experience will be at least partially ruined. Believe me, there are sights and twists you will not want spoiled. This has the potential to be something truly awe-inspiring and very special, and I feel somewhat guilty helping spoil that for others. I won't be responding to further PMs for the draft.
The last one was Dragon. I won't send the script too from now on.
Well then. :?