Interstellar Script Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Any dead wives yet?

Because seriously, the number of dead wives in the Nolan's films could be seriously indicative of something pretty fucked up about their childhood. :lol:

SilverHeart wrote:Any dead wives yet?

Because seriously, the number of dead wives in the Nolan's films could be seriously indicative of something pretty fucked up about their childhood. :lol:
Someone said the same thing to me as well..precisely the reason they don't like his films, too pessimistic and full of pain.

Hey, I actually made an account just for this (I normally just lurk on these forums lol), but could someone please PM me the Interstellar script? I'd VERY MUCH appreciate it!!!

Redrum237 wrote:Hey, I actually made an account just for this (I normally just lurk on these forums lol), but could someone please PM me the Interstellar script? I'd VERY MUCH appreciate it!!!
Someone should send him the script. At least this cone was honest in saying that he made an account just for that. :-D

SilverHeart wrote:Any dead wives yet?

Yes. It's mentioned in passing during the opening moments, but it really doesn't play too much into the overall scheme of things. More so, it just gives Cooper a reason to "find someone new" down the road.
That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris changes that in his rewrite.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
Redrum237 wrote:Hey, I actually made an account just for this (I normally just lurk on these forums lol), but could someone please PM me the Interstellar script? I'd VERY MUCH appreciate it!!!
Someone should send him the script. At least this cone was honest in saying that he made an account just for that. :-D
this script is out?

my message inbox is empty and someone should fill it with a link asap!

I ALSO made an account just for this!!! Could someone please PM me the Interstellar script? the current revised script!!!

It is on Scribd. ANYONE can read it. FOR FREE. without having to ask or beg. Just LOOK. people need to stop begging, and moreover the ones who managed to find this need to stop being douches and taunting those who haven't got it. Jeez!

the LAST thing I will post on this thread.

Rjleah79 wrote:It is on Scribd. ANYONE can read it. FOR FREE. without having to ask or beg. Just LOOK. people need to stop begging, and moreover the ones who managed to find this need to stop being douches and taunting those who haven't got it. Jeez!

the LAST thing I will post on this thread.
ok mr 16 post :lol: 8-) :goNF: :wave: :twothumbsup: :clap:

yeah im looking on scribd and can't find it