Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I hope these genes make it into Plan B yo

the_red_ninja wrote:Image
I hope these genes make it into Plan B yo
Awwww! They are SO cute! I loved the story Chris told about how when Matthew had days off, he'd take his kids and Chris and Emma's kids and they'd build forts.

Jessica was on Jon Stewart tonight - she was so adorable! Matthew's on Craig Ferguson tomorrow night. Anne doesn't seem to be doing as much publicity as Jessica and Matthew, I wonder why?

Aili wrote:Jessica was on Jon Stewart tonight - she was so adorable! Matthew's on Craig Ferguson tomorrow night. Anne doesn't seem to be doing as much publicity as Jessica and Matthew, I wonder why?
No why, i think Anne just need to have a rest. BTW, i met her at Interstellar Shanghai Premiere ten days ago, and she's so nice and sweet. :twothumbsup:

THE COLBERT REPORT, Comedy Central

We 12/3: Christopher Nolan
:)

Insomniac wrote:
THE COLBERT REPORT, Comedy Central

We 12/3: Christopher Nolan
:)
Great (I think). Sometimes Colbert's stuff just turns into him doing his right-wing routine which gets old real quick. I wish Chris would go on Jon Stewart instead.

This week Colbert did a funny bit about how mad he was that McC wasn't named Sexiest Man Alive. It was pretty funny.

http://www.eonline.com/news/600278/matt ... en-colbert

WGA

What a content man.