Jessica Chastain joins the cast

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Jessica Chastain is in talks to star with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway in Interstellar, the next film that Christopher Nolan will direct. She will play the third lead, I’m told, and this is a great follow to her Oscar nominated turn in Zero Dark Thirty. Quite a cast Nolan is cooking up; Hathaway won the Oscar for Les Miserables, and McConaughey is on quite a run himself. Not much is known about the specific log line (Nolan and cohorts work under the cone of silence) and that includes casting. I was able to break the news about McConaughey (he confirmed it a week later), and also Hathaway. The film is a co-production between Paramount and Warner Bros and was originally set up in 2006 by Steven Spielberg, when Paramount owned DreamWorks, and after Spielberg became intrigued by Caltech physicist and relativity expert Kip S. Thorne and his scientific theory that wormholes exist and can be used for time travel. Spielberg set Jonah Nolan to write the script, which made it easy for Christopher Nolan to come aboard after Spielberg left the project. After all, the Nolan siblings have a collaborative track record, with Jonah hatching the short story that became Christopher’s first hit Memento, and following that with two Batfilms and The Prestige. Christopher Nolan signed on in January to write a script that merged an original idea of his with the script that Jonah wrote. The ambition is a film that will depict a heroic interstellar voyage to the farthest borders of our scientific understanding. Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas are producing with Lynda Obst. Jordan Goldberg is joining as exec producer alongside Thorne, who’ll remain on as technical consultant. CAA and Mosaic rep Chastain.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/jessica ... um=twitter

ON B4 DURDS!!

SIDE NOTE:

YISSSSSSSSSSSS
Sigs???

Make this happen.

Holy..... :shock:

OMG Yes, Nolan!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Forum Pro
Law
omgggggggggggggggggggg inb4 durden

Aw shit man. And its deadline :/

Yes, please!!!!!!

Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

TBH im just excited to have some news lol
chastains good tho
Sigs???