NF's Interstellar Fan-Fiction Contest

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

I'm here to introduce all of you the new Nolanfans contest in order to make our long waiting a bit more entertaining. I hope you like our idea (thanks Dodd and anepic for the support) and I'm looking forward to all of you entering the contest. I assure you this will be fun!
Now, I want to tell you a little bit more about it. I divided the text in different topics to make it easier to search through the post.

We wanted this contest to be open to more people as possible so we chose a pretty open theme:

"How would Interstellar be if you were its screenwriter?"
The goal is to write a short script showing what you think about Interstellar, speculate about its content and be creative.

Anything related to Interstellar's themes or plot would be accepted.

- Scripts must be submitted with a correct format
- We are talking about a short script, so it must not have more than 25 pages.
-It must be signed with an alias and by entering into the contest you promise you won't say your alias or title of the script to anybody in the forum
-To send the script you must log into hotmail with this email:
user: [email protected]
pass: 4815162342exec
and send the script attached to the same e-mail.
Example:

-If you want to be a judge, log into the email above and download all of the scripts. After you read them, PM anepicmoviereviewer with the alias of your favourite writer. Votes will be public after the contest, and so will be the identities. DON'T VOTE YOURSELF. And yes, you can be a contestant and a judge at the same time.
-When the contest is over (and before the results are shown) you must post your alias into this thread. We will announce when everyone must post their aliases.

If you break any of the rules above, you'll be disqualified. NO exceptions.

You can send your script from March, 16th to May, 9th.
From May, 9th to May,16th judges will be allowed to vote for their favourite.
You must post your alias from May, 17th to May, 20th
Winner/winners will be announced on May, 21st.

We don't have any prizes yet except for a Dark Knight Trilogy book Dodd is willing to give to the winner.
If you want to contribute with a prize for the winners, notify me or anepicmoviereviewer.
I'll give three pairs of inedit Interstellar avys and sigs to each of the winners (made by me, fan-art)
Anything is great :)

If you have any doubts, it's time to ask! Hope this will work out.

Good luck!,
Octaviana and Anepicmoviereviewer.

CoOoOoOOLlLLL
Sigs???

Mods, please sticky this thread. Also, nice banners. :clap:

EDIT : Thanks mods. Anyone who wants to participate, post below this with a yes.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:Mods, please sticky this thread. Also, nice banners. :clap:

EDIT : Thanks mods. Anyone who wants to participate, post below this with a yes.
NO, don't post it. We don't want to know who is in :O

This is a great idea, though I won't compete. 3 weeks is not enough to write 25 pages considering my time schedule. I'm reading Black Holes and Time Warps by Thorne right now, but it will take some time until I'm finished.

Will the scripts be available for us to read after the contest?

Octaviana wrote:
anepicmoviereviewer wrote:Mods, please sticky this thread. Also, nice banners. :clap:

NO, don't post it. We don't want to know who is in :O
Good point.
redfan wrote:This is a great idea, though I won't compete. 3 weeks is not enough to write 25 pages considering my time schedule. I'm reading Black Holes and Time Warps by Thorne right now, but it will take some time until I'm finished.

Possibly. It is a good idea and I will discuss it with Octaviana and see what she thinks.

redfan wrote:This is a great idea, though I won't compete. 3 weeks is not enough to write 25 pages considering my time schedule. I'm reading Black Holes and Time Warps by Thorne right now, but it will take some time until I'm finished.

Hey! The script can be 5-6 pages. I put 25 pages as a limit, so the judges won't have to read a lot to vote.
Also, it doesn't have to be something strictly about Thorne... it can be something more emotional.

And the scripts will be available from now on. You just have to log into the email noted before and download them. Of course, you will know who wrote them after the identities are posted.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:
EDIT : Thanks mods.
:twothumbsup:

This could be interesting. Cool idea guys.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Just remember what you're fighting for :twisted:

Why you lurking my page brah?

Octaviana wrote: Hey! The script can be 5-6 pages. I put 25 pages as a limit, so the judges won't have to read a lot to vote.
Also, it doesn't have to be something strictly about Thorne... it can be something more emotional.
Cool, thanks. I'm thinking about it. But I won't post my decision due to obvious reasons.