NF's Interstellar Fan-Fiction Contest

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I'm not an amazing writer like some of the others on here but this should still be fun :-D :-D :ugeek:
Don't worry, I'm a terrible writer and I'm not a native english speaker so it's harder for me to write scripts for all of you to read (and understand something) :lol:

Do the rules restrict each user to one script, or do they allow multiple submissions? Disregard the fact that my time management skills wouldn't even allow me to finish a single one; I'm just asking in general.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:Do the rules restrict each user to one script, or do they allow multiple submissions? Disregard the fact that my time management skills wouldn't even allow me to finish a single one; I'm just asking in general.
One submission only.

Damn, I'm going on Holidays in two weeks, so I'll only have nine days to finish it.

Would love to throw my hat into this ring, but don't know if I'll be able to, what with having a fairly busy schedule at the moment. But even if I don't make it in time, I think this is a truly fabulous, creative idea, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the results.

Could we ask for some help with the technical info, like the info about Black Holes and Einstein's Theory, just so it all makes sense and we're not making crap up?

BlairCo wrote:Could we ask for some help with the technical info, like the info about Black Holes and Einstein's Theory, just so it all makes sense and we're not making crap up?
I'd appreciate this as well. The lack of information, as well as time constraints, is what's holding me back from participating.

BroskiSabor wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Could we ask for some help with the technical info, like the info about Black Holes and Einstein's Theory, just so it all makes sense and we're not making crap up?
I'd appreciate this as well. The lack of information, as well as time constraints, is what's holding me back from participating.
There are no restrictions. Use whatever you want to help you develop your story.

How about some writing tutorials or sites that help ??? Just a request from someone who wants to write but is not completely familiar with script writing terminology !!!

KrazzyDJ wrote:How about some writing tutorials or sites that help ??? Just a request from someone who wants to write but is not completely familiar with script writing terminology !!!
I think the best way to learn is by reading a script itself. I learned that way. If you would like to read a particular script, PM me and I'll tell you if I have it and send it to you :)