Nolan's most CGI heavy movie?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
We don't know enough about the plot to make an affirmation now but... Do you think this will be Nolan's most CGI filled movie (given that it's a space epic et all)?

What other alternatives do you suggest?
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:
Claymation.

I think no matter how much fantastic in-camera trickery they use, it will be very CGI heavy.
Do you... like pineapple?

N4L
jibran wrote:
didich wrote:
Claymation.

I think no matter how much fantastic in-camera trickery they use, it will be very CGI heavy.
It'll have to be. TDKR was CGI heavy if you go by Nolan's past films.

N4L wrote:
jibran wrote:
Claymation.

It'll have to be. TDKR was CGI heavy if you go by Nolan's past films.
Yup, but almost all of it is so well disguised you don't notice or care, or at least most people didn't. Given his obsession with reinventing old types of effects, I'm sure innovative combinations of past and cutting edge effects will be used.

-Vader

slow down fellas , let's wait for the official statement from nolan himself :crazy:

No, they're actually going to space and Nolan will be directing in a suit, actually :lol:

Octaviana wrote:No, they're actually going to space and Nolan will be directing in a suit, actually :lol:
Better then an Oscar. The first director in space. In your face james :-D
Say Girl

Octaviana wrote:No, they're actually going to space and Nolan will be directing in a suit, actually :lol:
Wouldn't be shocked
Sigs???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2001 wasn't CGi heavy... I reckon he'll guide his SFX team to Douglas Trumball to get advice.