Interstellar Fan Art

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Pretty cool TARS cosplay:

Now that's more like it.

hotsauce32 wrote:Pretty cool TARS cosplay:

Holy shit

yeah sorry haha!

S'all good brah. That vid was awesome by the way.

Ericmase wrote:
Damn good.

So I was getting inspired to do something LEGO related for Interstellar, despite my lack of talent and imagination. Of course, the Endurance would be the holy grail, complete with replicas of Cooper, TARS, and the rest of the crew. My interest was first piqued with this concept submission, something relatively small and simple that most of you have probably already seen as it was posted here many months ago around release:
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/85221
But seeing as how I'm all or nothing, I started thinking bigger. Why not a much more detailed, elaborate model built to scale with a LEGO figure? But then I started to realize just how big that would have to be, even just one Ranger made to scale. Not to mention how costly and time-consuming a project like that would be, possibly taking years to find the time and money. And naturally, the patience and determination to stick with it. Nevertheless, I sought to at least get some sense of just what I could be getting myself into. A simple search for reference material quickly demolished my hopes and dreams when I stumbled across THIS:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jp_veloci ... 063204010/
Check out the rest of the images in that album, they're absolutely incredible and everything I would have hoped to achieve (even without the Endurance). If nothing else comes of my moment of inspiration, I just had to share what this fan accomplished. Still, how cool would it be to have something like this be a Nolan Fans community project using a LEGO digital designer and (somehow) turning that into a reality? stoifics42, you're up.
No? Not interesting? Ahem. Well, nevermind then...

Those are dooooope