Interstellar Fan Art

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Sky007 wrote:Good job. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. :)

And here's another one lol. :D

Here's my tribute video I've been meaning to make ever since I first saw Interstellar. Finally had some time to make it and thought I'd make an account to share it here. It's set to a song called Uneven Odds by Sleeping At Last. Thanks for watching! [/youtube]

ChristMAX wrote:
shiningnewt wrote:Here's my tribute video I've been meaning to make ever since I first saw Interstellar. Finally had some time to make it and thought I'd make an account to share it here. It's set to a song called Uneven Odds by Sleeping At Last. Thanks for watching! [/youtube]
that was really well done, Nolan would be proud :twothumbsup:
Thank you for the compliment! :)

Saw this brilliant poster on reddit, I don't think it's been posted here. From artist Michal Krasnopolski:

That's fantastic

hotsauce32 wrote:Saw this brilliant poster on reddit, I don't think it's been posted here. From artist Michal Krasnopolski:
:o
This is so fucking awesome that I need to go smoke to think about it.

poplar wrote:
hotsauce32 wrote:Saw this brilliant poster on reddit, I don't think it's been posted here. From artist Michal Krasnopolski:
:o
This is so fucking awesome that I need to go smoke to think about it.
And it's a Polish guy's design. Pretty sweet, I gotta say.