Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
:tooexcited: My body was not ready for this news. I've now found the next film i can obsess over for the next two years. All aboard the hype train!

If he goes through with this, what are the odds that this is the last sci-fi-related project he makes for 20 years/ever.
Do you... like pineapple?

Wait. This is confirmed?

07202012 wrote:Wait. This is confirmed?

Basically.

Tom Hardy will be in this I bet.

does anyone know what exactly this movies is? Space Opera, cerebral/philosophical movie, theoretical movie for physicists, sci-fi drama, action?

BlairCo wrote:As much as I'm very excited about the plot and that Nolan is attached, I'm super excited about who Nolan will cast.
Yes, me as well. Hope Bale will get some small role and please no JGL. Regarding the news itself. It was the first what i saw on THR site and I was like a little screaming girl :lol: So Nolan will be back in 2014 not 2015 :goNF: It is amazingly great.
Guys I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thrice wrote:does anyone know what exactly this movies is? Space Opera, cerebral/philosophical movie, theoretical movie for physicists, sci-fi drama, action?

Im guessing all of those combined.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS

SOEONE BRIEF ME UP RIGHT NOW

prince0gotham wrote:WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS

SOEONE BRIEF ME UP RIGHT NOW
According to an exclusive by The Hollywood Reporter, Christopher Nolan is interested in directing the upcoming sci-fi film Interstellar, a project initially written by his brother, and once the interest of Steven Spielberg. The story involves a group of explorers who travel through a wormhole, and subsequently through time and alternate dimensions. THR claims that the deal has been brewing for months and is described as very complex. This is a description that makes sense to us, as this project was initially set up at Paramount Pictures, but Nolan and his production company are currently set up with their long-time partner Warner Bros. Pictures. The result being that both studios will be involved.

Jonathan Nolan’s script is based on scientific theories developed by Kip Thorne; a theoretical physicist, a gravitational physicist and astrophysicist at Caltech. Jonathan has also co-written the scripts from many of Christopher’s previous projects, including 2 of the Batman films, as well as The Prestige and Memento. It is unclear if Spielberg will remain involved with the project, especially after the news earlier today about his next film being delayed indefinitely. Stick tuned for more news as this project develops.

http://www.nolanfans.com/2013/01/09/chr ... erstellar/
gib sigs