Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I have to agree. Dunkirk is really good (and a masterpiece from a technical point of view), but Interstellar is his masterpiece - so far

And the drone thing is fairly obvious, sorry
Last edited by ChristMAX on January 3rd, 2018, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So far, indeed.

ChristMAX wrote:And the drone thing is fairly obvious, sorry
It is really obvious. I just don't know why I never drew that connection. I guess because it separates itself from the rest of the film by a couple of scenes, and it's not right at their house (whereas the tractors were).

It's probably worse than when my friend just recently texted me: "Holy shit balls, Batman tells Dent he wasn't the only one who lost everything because he lost Rachel too!" I laughed for two minutes straight.

Oku

Family reunion at #TIFF

Ace

Welcome to the club, Timothee.

Also, goddamn! 12 times in the cinema!? He definitely beat my 5 times by a landslide.

I've never noticed this before but why is that Kramer painting from Seinfeld hanging on the set? :lol:

Oh

My

God

In two weeks

I will see Interstellar

in

70MM!!!!!!!!!

Cannot fucking wait, last time I saw the film was on blu-ray at home and it was August 2016! So two and a half years ago. I think that was the fourth time I saw the film.
It will also be the first time I see a film shot in both 35mm and IMAX on 70mm. The previous films were all either entirely shot on 65mm (Space Odyssey, Lawrence of Arabia, The Hateful Eight) or 35mm (Phantom Thread) or 65mm and IMAX (Dunkirk). So I wonder how the 35mm printed on 70mm holds up against 70mm IMAX.