Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I wouldn't really trust those booklets too much, they are far from reality most of the times, especially if they're foreign.

dsus4gtr wrote:"Drought leads our planet to the cruelest food crisis."

Yet another realistic possibility this movie has to offer, i.e. a realistic possibility... and, I like how it seems to not be political regarding "Not economics or war." But, I remember reading somewhere that "global economies have failed in the future..." so hopefully that won't be politicized either. I hope this movie is purely timeless and universal.
Anyone living in Los Angeles ought to be spooked by this notion

ras_al_deacon wrote:
dsus4gtr wrote:"Drought leads our planet to the cruelest food crisis."

Yet another realistic possibility this movie has to offer, i.e. a realistic possibility... and, I like how it seems to not be political regarding "Not economics or war." But, I remember reading somewhere that "global economies have failed in the future..." so hopefully that won't be politicized either. I hope this movie is purely timeless and universal.
Anyone living in Los Angeles ought to be spooked by this notion
Yeah the drought is pretty bad down here but no where near as bad as in Jonah's script lol

Jessica Chastain interview- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLrl2qF2dbM

She talks briefly about how she just saw Interstellar and how "insanely good" it is.

EDIT: this interview was conducted a couple weeks back so sorry for being late to the party in case everyone else has seen it.
Last edited by yungletti on October 10th, 2014, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yungletti wrote:Jessica Chastain interview- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzXDUEftma8

She talks briefly about how she just saw Interstellar and how "insanely good" it is, skip to the 1:35 mark and get ready to become even more hyped.
This is old.

Daily reminder that the French get to see it before the rest of us non-press not-studio-connected-enough-to-get-premiere-invites mere mortals do.
I'm sorry :lol:
Still can't believe they sell tickets to red carpet premieres...

BoyInterstellar wrote:
yungletti wrote:Jessica Chastain interview- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzXDUEftma8

She talks briefly about how she just saw Interstellar and how "insanely good" it is, skip to the 1:35 mark and get ready to become even more hyped.
This is old.
Well sorry but I know a lot of other people haven't seen it despite it being a couple weeks back.

So I was a little disappointed with the Hamilton exclusive content (Yes I know I'm a spoiled-ass brat) but I looked up on YouTube when those 13 minute featurettes released for TDKR and Man of Steel. TDKR featurette released about two weeks before the film's release, while MoS featurette was released 10 days before. Assuming that there will be a featurette for Interstellar (since there was that one little clip with Kip Thorne) we could expect a similar length featurette releasing sometime between Oct 24th and Nov 1st.

antovolk wrote:Daily reminder that the French get to see it before the rest of us non-press not-studio-connected-enough-to-get-premiere-invites mere mortals do.
I'm sorry :lol:
Still can't believe they sell tickets to red carpet premieres...
You're in London? You can always go there, it ain't thaaat far, you know. But I think they're dubbing most of the movies in France, so that sucks.