Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
JonnyM93 wrote:When are you guys going to leave the forums to avoid being spoiled? I'm thinking Nov. 3 will be my last day until I see the movie.
I have been asking myself that question. I am planning something similar but I don't think I can resist going to this board.

It's a fucking Ebola zone here, holy shit.

Yo Ruth, come to ze lounge.

I'm leaving the internet after the premier whenever that is, I don't even wanna hear one word about it.

Ya what's with all these irrelevant posts about people's looks? Everyone has an opinions and no two are the same so for those trolling posters talking crap GTFO so I can go back to lurking without having to go through all those pointless posts
Last edited by robrain on October 7th, 2014, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lcbaseball22 wrote:I just hope that the New York assholes take the sticks out of their butt this time. The critics in that city have really seemed to have a vendetta against Nolan for some reason...
Nolan has some of his strongest critic supporters (Manohla Dargis, Bilge Ebiri, Scott Foundas etc.) in N.Y.

I'll take a leave of absence for now and wait until further news arises...

Sysmatic wrote:It's a fucking Ebola zone here, holy shit.

Yo Ruth, come to ze lounge.
:twothumbsup:

Ruth wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:Ruth should not suffer for Rom's quasi-crush on her.
All she post is related to sex. Its getting weird and she is as much irrelevant as Rom.
What?? I'm afraid you're wayyy too wrong, pal. My recent post was about rating McC's butt which was a joke response to men rating women ALL THE TIME and even having a website dedicated to that matter. I have over 1600 posts, you think I'd still be here if all I posted was sex-related and irrelevant? You're cute.
The number of your post is irrelevant. I am only speaking from the countless obnoxious post you have made. And that hole thing with Rom is f-up. Your recent post has contain nothing moore than irrelevant statements and weird sexual frustrations. And if your past post are anything similar it would explain the you high number of post.

lcbaseball22 wrote:Ok, well there's not a whole lot of current information to discuss, but I've been thinking about screenings that will be occurring and as we are getting closer to reviews making their way online I just hope that the New York assholes take the sticks out of their butt this time. The critics in that city have really seemed to have a vendetta against Nolan for some reason...

On the other side of things, what critics are people most looking forward to hearing from?
There's some speculation that Tom Shone has already seen Interstellar based on his 2014 list. It could be anything though.
http://tomshone.blogspot.com/

Insomniac wrote:
lcbaseball22 wrote:I just hope that the New York assholes take the sticks out of their butt this time. The critics in that city have really seemed to have a vendetta against Nolan for some reason...
Nolan has some of his strongest critic supporters (Manohla Dargis, Bilge Ebiri, Scott Foundas etc.) in N.Y.
There's a few, but he also has some of his strongest detractors. I don't recall names off hand but I do recall the majority of the rotten reviews from top critics on RT for TDK and Inception were from New York publications.

This thread: