Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
neb4ever wrote:How did the LITTLE BLACK GIRL from annie get nominated but no Jessica Chastain!
What? Jessica got nominated for A Most Violent Year..

Guys, I apologize for my search incompetence, but could someone direct me to some HQ still/images of the Tesseract? I know they exist, I just can't seem to recall where I've seen them on this forum.

Here you go...

taylorimpromptu wrote:Guys, I apologize for my search incompetence, but could someone direct me to some HQ still/images of the Tesseract? I know they exist, I just can't seem to recall where I've seen them on this forum.
And this: http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononho ... r-20141210

antovolk wrote:
New wallpaper, thank you.

I had no idea how the tesseract was theoretically possible. These lines really help anyone to understand the tesseract:
A world line is something that comes out of Einstein's theory of relativity: It's the idea that every object, every person, and every piece of matter in the universe is leaving a trail in space-time behind it because we live in a four-dimensional universe. We have three physical dimensions and one dimension of time, which is always moving forward. And we had this idea that the Tesseract was a concept that shows time as a physical dimension, so Cooper could interact with it and move back and forth across the timeline and find specific moments in the history of his daughter's bedroom."

"It's about this room and the infinity of possibilities within this child's bedroom. The whole idea is that the Bolt Beings that created this thing know this place is important but because they are detached from space-time -- they're outside of our four-dimensional universe -- have no direct emotional connection to any specific moment. They need Cooper, who has the emotional connection to his daughter and also the faith that his daughter is going to respond to this and come back for the watch."

zonda wrote:
I had no idea how the tesseract was theoretically possible. These lines really help anyone to understand the tesseract:
A world line is something that comes out of Einstein's theory of relativity: It's the idea that every object, every person, and every piece of matter in the universe is leaving a trail in space-time behind it because we live in a four-dimensional universe. We have three physical dimensions and one dimension of time, which is always moving forward. And we had this idea that the Tesseract was a concept that shows time as a physical dimension, so Cooper could interact with it and move back and forth across the timeline and find specific moments in the history of his daughter's bedroom."

"It's about this room and the infinity of possibilities within this child's bedroom. The whole idea is that the Bolt Beings that created this thing know this place is important but because they are detached from space-time -- they're outside of our four-dimensional universe -- have no direct emotional connection to any specific moment. They need Cooper, who has the emotional connection to his daughter and also the faith that his daughter is going to respond to this and come back for the watch."
So damn awesome