Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Aili wrote:Guys, this is gonna get worse - new members, more or more leaks. Tomorrow is the first public showing at Fort Hood. You know some of the people who see it are gonna leak.

If you really don't want to know anything, I think you've got to stick to Solidarity Group cause it isn't always THAT easy to judge what somebody considers a spoiler. If Chris Nolan publishes something in EW then HE doesn't consider that a spoiler obviously.
He wants the public to know that bit.
New members need to know the rules. There is a
, put the spoiler in spoiler alert.

I hadn't read the interview, but I'm not so upset because I read the script. I know many things about the movie. But there are people who want to come here to know news about the movie without knowing what will happen.

Posted the first public reaction on the reactions thread

Interstellar wrote:And maybe
villian? :D
That would be the worst.

Monicabbm wrote:
Aili wrote:Guys, this is gonna get worse - new members, more or more leaks. Tomorrow is the first public showing at Fort Hood. You know some of the people who see it are gonna leak.

If you really don't want to know anything, I think you've got to stick to Solidarity Group cause it isn't always THAT easy to judge what somebody considers a spoiler. If Chris Nolan publishes something in EW then HE doesn't consider that a spoiler obviously.
He wants the public to know that bit.
New members need to know the rules. There is a
, put the spoiler in spoiler alert.

I hadn't read the interview, but I'm not so upset because I read the script. I know many things about the movie. But there are people who want to come here to know news about the movie without knowing what will happen.
You do realize not every new member cares about spoiler tags, right? Especially the ones who may or may not come here just to drop a few big spoilers and troll?

The Telegraph article that LoneCooper quoted has picked up lines directly from the EW piece that came out a few days ago.. Nothing new in it AFAIK.

Interstellar wrote:And maybe
villian? :D
I honestly won't mind if that's true.

It feels like a land mine here....and i have no idea why im crossing it :lol:

Solidarity here i come. Until 6th of November !

Does anyone have TV Spot 8 in a higher quality than 360p?

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 7th, 2017, 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rom wrote:Image
I love the countdown. keep it up! :D