Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ruth wrote: You're in London? You can always go there, it ain't thaaat far, you know. But I think they're dubbing most of the movies in France, so that sucks.
Both the red carpet premiere at the Grand Rex and the screening the day before are in english but with french subtitles.

Ruth wrote: :gonf:
You're in London? You can always go there, it ain't thaaat far, you know. But I think they're dubbing most of the movies in France, so that sucks.
Even though I live in London, I can't (visas :( )

And yeah the French advance screenings will be in English

antovolk wrote: Even though I live in London, I can't (visas :( )
If you are a British citizen or even a US one you don't need a visa for short stays in France (see here).

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 7th, 2017, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:Today I had a dream within a dream about Interstellar. First I was dreaming I don't remember exactly... It was basically mix of trailers footage, and it wasn't like I was watching a movie, it was more like I was participating in the process. The odd thing was that Cooper and his crew was landing on different worlds but these worlds were starting self destroying like collapsing dreams in Inception, and they were leaving all those worlds swiftly. Then I woke up (but in fact I was still dreaming). Now really odd stuff, there were some people in my room (which is not my room in reality), and they were somehow enabling Interstellar on my TV so that I can see it soon (rofl). Then I had a conversation with Nolan himself, I talked about these guys in my room, then I described him my dream and he said that what I have seen was my brain mixing footage from trailers, but I don't know the whole movie and plot. Also I remember he laughed and said he knows how dreams works. My impression was that he's very open and down to earth guy, very comfortable to speak with. Then I finally woke up. There were a lot more stuff but I simply forgot it.
Damn. Cool dream.

Rom wrote:Today I had a dream within a dream about Interstellar. First I was dreaming I don't remember exactly... It was basically mix of trailers footage, and it wasn't like I was watching a movie, it was more like I was participating in the process. The odd thing was that Cooper and his crew was landing on different worlds but these worlds were starting self destroying like collapsing dreams in Inception, and they were leaving all those worlds swiftly. Then I woke up (but in fact I was still dreaming). Now really odd stuff, there were some people in my room (which is not my room in reality), and they were somehow enabling Interstellar on my TV so that I can see it soon (rofl). Then I had a conversation with Nolan himself, I talked about these guys in my room, then I described him my dream and he said that what I have seen was my brain mixing footage from trailers, but I don't know the whole movie and plot. Also I remember he laughed and said he knows how dreams works. My impression was that he's very open and down to earth guy, very comfortable to speak with. Then I finally woke up. There were a lot more stuff but I simply forgot it.

P.S - I liked your dream, but you should have posted it on a more appropriate thread (like this, for instance). This is mainly for posting and discussing information/updates regarding the film.
Last edited by oracle86 on October 11th, 2014, 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Juliui wrote:
antovolk wrote: Even though I live in London, I can't (visas :( )
If you are a British citizen or even a US one you don't need a visa for short stays in France (see here).
Neither a British nor a US citizen, hence the need for visa. Would rather not go into details but if I was able to I would've gone over there in a heartbeat.

oracle86 wrote: but you should have posted it on a more appropriate thread (like this, for instance). This is mainly for posting and discussing information/updates regarding the film.
Who cares, really. As long as it's not outright and constant trolling (remember our Chocobooby, for instance), I, and pretty much the rest of the forum veterans, don't really mind a bit of Off-topic. Noobs/"le forum police" doesn't count.

That's quite interesting considering the fact that Nolan himself said Interstellar was a 'mirror' of Inception as there are many similarities between these 2 movies and the fact they have to move from one planet to the other because of the 2 planets' fate were going to be destroyed as mentioned in the old script.