Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
thegreypilgrim wrote: You know, you can small talk all you want. But if you're gonna sass-mouth Goddess Chastain, you can swiftly get the fuck out.
Don't get me wrong, she's a great actress, but looks wise she's more along the lines of Katharine Hepburn, with the masculine looking face...

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-08-01/jess ... wind-poll/

Cate Blanchett is another modern 'Hepburn' that I can't understand why some men fancy so much...

Chastian is 1 up on Blanchett though, I'll give her that. :thumbup: Sorry but I like women to look feminine :P
Last edited by lcbaseball22 on October 7th, 2014, 3:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Why is it that once again some people are continuing to post the most random things on this thread. Its called "Interstellar General Information" if you hadn't notice. However the user Rom takes the first prize for being the one with most irrelevant post. Nearly every post you make has nothing whatsoever to do with Interstellar. What is the deal with you? Go elsewhere with you irrelevant post since you are wasting's people´s time. Contribute with information and discussion concerning Interstellar or GTFO!

Please ban lcbaseball22.

And Rom.

And OVERMAN for dissing the trailers.

Actually, let's ban everybody.

MyCocaine wrote:Why is it that once again some people are continuing to post the most random things on this thread. Its called "Interstellar General Information" if you hadn't notice. However the user Rom takes the first prize for being the one with most irrelevant post. Nearly every post you make has nothing whatsoever to do with Interstellar. What is the deal with you? Go elsewhere with you irrelevant post since you are wasting's people´s time. Contribute with information and discussion concerning Interstellar or GTFO!
I agree. They are getting quite annoying.

Insomniac wrote:Please ban lcbaseball22.

And Rom.

Yes. To the Phantom Zone, to join b4ben11.

And Rom.

+1

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:

And Rom.

What about Ruth?
You and her both.

Ruth should not suffer for Rom's quasi-crush on her.