Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Forum Pro
Law

Thanks!) Beautiful still.

Interstellar wrote:
hessa saad wrote:This is the original full music track for Thomas Bergersen " final frontier"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27178 ... tier_music
Oh, boy... Thank you!
God, after 2:30+ just, just goose bumps.

You're welcome ..I just looooove Thomas Bergersen music he is amazing and his new album "sun" fits perfectly with interstellar

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/h ... ave-737191
Christopher Nolan's campaign to save film from becoming an extinct format is paying off, thanks to his sway with Hollywood studios.

On Wednesday, Paramount and Warner Bros. said that approximately 240 theaters in 77 markets that are still equipped to project 35mm and 70mm film will get Nolan's Interstellar two days early on Nov. 5, including 41 Imax locations. Some cinemas are even bringing in film projectors to play the space epic, including TCL's Chinese Imax theater in Los Angeles.

The move is a symbolic victory for Nolan and other filmmakers, including J.J. Abrams, who recently convinced Hollywood studios to keep troubled Kodak alive by paying for a certain amount of film processing. If Kodak goes out of business, film all but ends. With the rise of digital imaging technologies, Kodak's film sales have plummeted by 96 percent over the last decade. The decline has accelerated in the last two years as most theaters have completed their conversion to digital.

"We are taking a moment to acknowledge the huge heritage of film by opening the film two days early in theaters than can offer that format. Filmmakers like Chris and J.J. want to make sure that film is a part of the business going forward," Paramount vice chairman Rob Moore told The Hollywood Reporter.

As part of the initiative, Moore said Nolan is working with Google to create a community where consumers can explore what seeing a movie is like in various formats. It will be a component of Google's Interstellar homepage, which will launch shortly. "We hope this will help to engage moviegoers and improve information. We, and Chris, are big believers in seeing movies in theaters," Moore said.

Chris Evans is really cute. Jackman - I like him as an actor very much, but his body and looks not so much. Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill, er, no. They look like plastic action figures!

Well I hope McC at least takes his shirt off. There was supposedly a study made by Hollywood studios and when McC took his shirt off, the grosses went up 20% cause all the women and gay guys would show up!

The theater I just purchased tickets from has the running time listed at 110 min, which is a far cry from the 169 min we've been hearing. Did anyone else come across this, or was this a theater mistake?

Oldfriend wrote:The theater I just purchased tickets from has the running time listed at 110 min, which is a far cry from the 169 min we've been hearing. Did anyone else come across this, or was this a theater mistake?
mistake

Law wrote:Image
Last edited by TomHalff on October 1st, 2014, 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nauta wrote:
Oldfriend wrote:The theater I just purchased tickets from has the running time listed at 110 min, which is a far cry from the 169 min we've been hearing. Did anyone else come across this, or was this a theater mistake?
mistake
I was about to say....this doesn't seem like the type of movie that would be under 2 hours in length....