Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Exactly! That's what I was thinking

That new TV-spot revealed way too much but I just can't avoid anything related to Interstellar lol. My excitement for this film is transcending time and space already :clap:

Matthew_Nolan wrote:That new TV-spot revealed way too much but I just can't avoid anything related to Interstellar lol. My excitement for this film is transcending time and space already :clap:
IKR. I was avoiding new footage then watched that video without thinking. Not sure if I should watch trailer 4 now :problem:

Interstellar wrote:Oh, God. Such a cool track was from this shit? It would be better if I didn't know.
Hard to believe that someone said at some point in a meeting "Oh, and by the way we will use the soundtrack of The Three Musketeer for our TV spot / trailer #4". Yet, it was a very fitting track - really liked this TV spot (much more than the first one which just looked kind of rushed).

This movie is around 163 minutes long without the credits. With all three trailers and this TV spot we've seen around three or four minutes of footage... how can that be too much footage? :D

DHOPW42 wrote:This movie is around 163 minutes long without the credits. With all three trailers and this TV spot we've seen around three or four minutes of footage... how can that be too much footage? :D
I like the way you think! :lol:

Apparent on set shenanigans:
SPOILER TAGGED BY POPULAR DEMAND

(ok kind of matches with Empire's feature on Anne to be fair)

[hype intensifies]

Can't find original source but anyway
Last edited by antovolk on September 28th, 2014, 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:This movie is around 163 minutes long without the credits. With all three trailers and this TV spot we've seen around three or four minutes of footage... how can that be too much footage? :D
Trailer 1 + Trailer 2 + Trailer 3 + Trailer 4 + TV Spots + Featurettes + Clips = ~15min max!
It's got to be less than that. All the teasers & trailers put together is 09:13, and a lot of footage is repeated between them. Plus, the teaser is mostly historical footage, not stuff from the film itself.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
Trailer 1 + Trailer 2 + Trailer 3 + Trailer 4 + TV Spots + Featurettes + Clips = ~15 minutes max!
Yeah but think about all the recurring shots, it's not just the sum of all the running times of the trailers, it's less than that :P