Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Robin wrote:T-minus 60 days. Will they launch a heavy marketing campaign in the coming days or will they wait for October? Not holding my breath for something this week or even the next, since I imagine they'll wait for TIFF and the other festivals to blow their load, and then proceed with tv-spots and interviews etc. Interestingly enough Paramount have no projects to sell before Interstellar comes out in Nov, while WB got like five or six.
I think they could have a TV spot tonight or tomorrow with Sunday/Monday Night Football in America. It's the first week and those games have huge ratings.

59 days

chocoboba wrote:The marketing and lead up to this has been sloooooooowwwwwwwww buuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnn................................
The marketing has been just fine. It's not a comic book movie... It's not even a summer blockbuster. The marketing will never get to the level of Nolan's past few films. It will pick up, though. I mean this shit already has 3 fucking trailers. It had a teaser released A WHOLE YEAR BEFORE RELEASE, something thats generally only done for cbm's. Not many directors get that. Thats pretty damn impressive. Look at Gone Girl, and Inherint Vice on theother hand... what did they have a year before release?

Anyways, the marketing is just fine, and it will pick up a bit. Still 3 months.....

Only 59 days bro. When october rolls around in about three weeks time there should be a lot of stuff coming our way.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:Counting every day actually makes it slower
I enjoy putting myself through the pain.

ComptonTerry wrote:
chocoboba wrote:The marketing and lead up to this has been sloooooooowwwwwwwww buuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnn................................
The marketing has been just fine. It's not a comic book movie... It's not even a summer blockbuster. The marketing will never get to the level of Nolan's past few films. It will pick up, though. I mean this shit already has 3 fucking trailers. It had a teaser released A WHOLE YEAR BEFORE RELEASE, something thats generally only done for cbm's. Not many directors get that. Thats pretty damn impressive. Look at Gone Girl, and Inherint Vice on theother hand... what did they have a year before release?

Anyways, the marketing is just fine, and it will pick up a bit. Still 3 months.....
Don't listen to him, he's just a pathetic troll.

Have you ever heard of Trent Reznor? I think you'd really enjoy his music.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
Rom wrote:Counting every day actually makes it slower
I enjoy putting myself through the pain.
Ha!

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
Have you ever heard of Trent Reznor? I think you'd really enjoy his music.
Yes. I am him. And I will when my second Oscar this year.