Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

THEY KEPT THE NAME OF THE SHIP!!!
Last edited by antovolk on July 25th, 2014, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

antovolk wrote:THEY KEPT THE NAME OF THE SHIP!!!?
:?

I have feeling that this film is going to be great. Major Academy nominations and wins op till now have perhaps been a little optimistic but seeing all the reactions and descriptions from Comic-Con I am confident that Interstellar will either win Best Picture or Best Director. Or both. I truly believe Interstellar will be his best film to date. And that is saying something.
And if its going to be his best film I will gladly place Interstellar next to the two greatest films of all time Lawrence of Arabia and 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Hope so to - and I mean hope. I know awards don't mean a lot, but Chris deserves to be up there with Scorsese and the Coens in terms of Academy lovin'.
There is literally no excuse for Inception, Memento and The Dark Knight to not have all gotten BP, BD and screenwriting nods, yet the AMPAS found a way... :roll:

Frank-Jon wrote:Image
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o