Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
MeLVaNoaTe wrote:Image
lol

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/en ... z2lrKGcfTa

Filming details at Westin Bonaventure hotel. Article also says filming will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center for three days and at a private residence in Altadena, CA next month.

According to a couple of sites like IMDB, Interstellar is now in "post production". They must of scrapped the filming at the Convention Center because there were no online reports of it happening.

radewart wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/en ... z2lrKGcfTa

Filming details at Westin Bonaventure hotel. Article also says filming will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center for three days and at a private residence in Altadena, CA next month.

According to a couple of sites like IMDB, Interstellar is now in "post production". They must of scrapped the filming at the Convention Center because there were no online reports of it happening.
Interesting.....

Can Someone PM me the script please :D

Forum Pro
Law

Got a heavy "There Will Be Blood" vibe from that, gona be a really good scene I feel.

Law wrote:Image

Got a heavy "There Will Be Blood" vibe from that, gona be a really good scene I feel.
This is the most forgotten shot from the trailer. It's sandwhiched between the stock footage and overshadowed by the emotional ending. But it's such a striking and emotional shot.

I still think that is stock footage.

Forum Pro
Law
radewart wrote:

This my friend, is no stock footage. It looks too clean and professionally shot to be anything but a Chris Nolan filmed scene.

Law wrote:
radewart wrote:

This my friend, is no stock footage. It looks too clean and professionally shot to be anything but a Chris Nolan filmed scene.
I agree. The color grading has too much of a cinematic look plus there is a guy in the background trying to save some of the crops I guess? Wich would make sense for the story.