Interstellar Memes

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:Image
:lol: It seemed...neater.

Interstellar? I hardly knew her!
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Into-Stella-rrr :lol:

Cilogy wrote:Image
thank you

There's one I saw somewhere but can't find now. It's McC as Wooderson in Dazed and Confused in the scene where he's standing around with the other guys and says "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Somebody has put in a caption: "That's what I love about wormholes, man. They get older and I stay the same age."

Aili wrote:There's one I saw somewhere but can't find now. It's McC as Wooderson in Dazed and Confused in the scene where he's standing around with the other guys and says "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Somebody has put in a caption: "That's what I love about wormholes, man. They get older and I stay the same age."
I read a basically identical comment on the internet (but I think the theoretical physics works a little better) "That's what I love about speed of light travel, man. They get older, I stay the same age."

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Aili wrote:There's one I saw somewhere but can't find now. It's McC as Wooderson in Dazed and Confused in the scene where he's standing around with the other guys and says "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

I read a basically identical comment on the internet (but I think the theoretical physics works a little better) "That's what I love about speed of light travel, man. They get older, I stay the same age."
I believe you! I'm an English major. I know jack shit about theoretical physics!!

There's more up. True Detective fans sure are obsessed!

From Zap2it: How Rust Cohle would deal with the situation in Interstellar:

With such a dire situation facing humanity, we were left wondering: How would "Interstellar" star Matthew McConaughey's "True Detective" character Rust Cohle respond to finding out that humanity is dying because there's no food left on Earth?

If there is a better place in space for humanity to live: "It's all one ghetto, man. A giant gutter in outer space."

On whether or not it's humanity's fault that Earth is dying: "I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

On understanding wormholes and using one to save humanity: "Back then, the visions, most of the time I was convinced that I'd lost it. But there were other times, I thought I was main-lining the secret truth of the universe."

Whether or not there is still hope for humanity: "Death created time to grow the things that it would kill ... F*** this. F*** this world."

7 Ways Interstellar looks like True Detective:
http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/2014/0 ... ughey.html