Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I'm curious as to what the ending of the trailer that the movie title Interstellar is represented by as well as the music. Hoping for a similar Zach Hemsey soundtrack as was used in the third Inception trailer :D

Dragon_316ca wrote:^^ The dude responded to my tweet. I'll wrap this with spoiler tags:
It's mainly footage of aeronautic technology, past to present, including Gemini/Armstrong/space shuttle with narration by McConaughey re: mankind losing the drive to explore. Corn crops figure in the beginning of the footage.
I know some people might be disappointed by this, but (assuming it's the real deal) this is exactly the kind of teaser that would get me pumped and excited to see Interstellar, if I weren't already. Sounds incredible from my perspective
though I should point out that perspective is of a huge space nerd.

I've got a feeling now this teaser trailer is going to show hardly anything. At 1:43 that's a big disappointment.

I'm still fine with Nolan keeping it a secret. He's just making the audience aware that this actually exists.

davids wrote:I've got a feeling now this teaser trailer is going to show hardly anything. At 1:43 that's a big disappointment.
Typical Nolan teaser... what you expect? Better than nothing at all.

Most people were thinking this would be more than a teaser with the almost two minute length. Kinda disappointing. People on twitter will bitch.

Forum Pro
Law
I guarantee you not a single person will bitch after seeing this trailer.

Ace
I have seen a few reactions to the teaser now from people who are not following the film as closely as we all are, and they say it looks interesting even with not much actual footage. :thumbup:

I was truly expecting a teaser like Inception.

Forum Pro
Law
BlairCo wrote:I was truly expecting a teaser like Inception.
The teaser for Inception had no dialogue and barely showed any footage. Sounds a lot like this one.