Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Expected i suppose.

Dragon_316ca wrote:^^ The dude responded to my tweet. I'll wrap this with spoiler tags:
It's mainly footage of aeronautic technology, past to present, including Gemini/Armstrong/space shuttle with narration by McConaughey re: mankind losing the drive to explore. Corn crops figure in the beginning of the footage.
Excellent.

lolnotclicking

Underwhelming?

m4st4 wrote:Underwhelming?
For some, maybe. A lot is expected from a Chris Nolan production. From the description, it sounds quite wonderful to me, at least.

Dragon_316ca wrote:^^ The dude responded to my tweet. I'll wrap this with spoiler tags:
It's mainly footage of aeronautic technology, past to present, including Gemini/Armstrong/space shuttle with narration by McConaughey re: mankind losing the drive to explore. Corn crops figure in the beginning of the footage.
I was hoping for more, but I may have been expecting too much. I mean, they haven't even finished shooting the film.

Still very much looking forward to watch this.

Ace
The guy did say it was a "great teaser but the very definition of a teaser."

Ace wrote:The guy did say it was a "great teaser but the very definition of a teaser."
True. As long as it does its job of actually making more people aware and excited for this, it's all good.

I'm now wondering about the music (?) in the teaser.

The trailer at 1:43 should show some decent footage of the movie. Nolan's loyal fans deserve as much.

Innovator wrote:
I was hoping for more, but I may have been expecting too much. I mean, they haven't even finished shooting the film.

Still very much looking forward to watch this.
Exactly the point I made earlier this week. Production hasn't even reached post production yet.