Interstellar Teaser

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Site Admin
Posts: 3812
Joined: January 2009
Location: Cupertino, CA
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I am going to try and avoid this.
Respect.

Posts: 3855
Joined: June 2010
I will not resist. I want to see it so bad :judge:

Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
Yea Im ducking out on trailers. Isn't there like a way to disable avys too, sobi can't see like GIFs n shit?

Posts: 13529
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Yea Im ducking out on trailers. Isn't there like a way to disable avys too, sobi can't see like GIFs n shit?
The option is there. Somewhere in the settings.
Until then, hide in here.

Image

And rise on 7 November 2014.

Posts: 54472
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
I'm planning to watch all the trailers but will avoid all the featurettes, tv-spots and clips.

Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
Pratham wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Yea Im ducking out on trailers. Isn't there like a way to disable avys too, sobi can't see like GIFs n shit?
The option is there. Somewhere in the settings.
Until then, hide in here.

Image

And rise on 7 November 2014.
Why whats November 7th

Posts: 434
Joined: December 2011
Location: Where the snow falls
m4st4 wrote:I'm planning to watch all the trailers but will avoid all the featurettes, tv-spots and clips.
Does b-roll footage count as a featurette?

Posts: 54472
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Tristy wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I'm planning to watch all the trailers but will avoid all the featurettes, tv-spots and clips.
Does b-roll footage count as a featurette?
Prolly, won't watch that one either... With TDKR it was different since I'm also a huge Batman fan, but Interstellar means Inception diet - controlled environment... Oh wait, I've red the first draft. :lol: :facepalm:

Posts: 434
Joined: December 2011
Location: Where the snow falls
m4st4 wrote:Prolly, won't watch that one either... With TDKR it was different since I'm also a huge Batman fan, but Interstellar means Inception diet - controlled environment... Oh wait, I've red the first draft. :lol: :facepalm:
The first draft of Interstellar? :shock:

Posts: 54472
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Tristy wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Prolly, won't watch that one either... With TDKR it was different since I'm also a huge Batman fan, but Interstellar means Inception diet - controlled environment... Oh wait, I've red the first draft. :lol: :facepalm:
The first draft of Interstellar? :shock:
Yes.

Post Reply