Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

josephcq wrote:
HBarnill wrote:
I love Zimmer but I have kids to feed and bills to pay!
What, they don't like falafel?
Most underrated forum post of all time.

Okay, so no one flip their lid. We all know the FYC cd's have been released, so has anyone found or made FLAC files from it? Hans-Zimmer.net says someone has, but I can't find it. And what are the specs of the actual recordings that are on the cd to start with? I read somewhere they were low-quality to begin with... (and yes, I know about "Quantifiable Connection" - I'm merely curious about the bitrate here... someone said the original files put on to those "official" FYC cd's were low quality to begin with) so does anyone know? I've been searching and searching and scrolling through this post, and others, but I can't find a thing on it - or maybe I'm just missing it. Could anyone help a guy out?

toothsayer wrote:Okay, so no one flip their lid. We all know the FYC cd's have been released, so has anyone found or made FLAC files from it? Hans-Zimmer.net says someone has, but I can't find it. And what are the specs of the actual recordings that are on the cd to start with? I read somewhere they were low-quality to begin with... (and yes, I know about "Quantifiable Connection" - I'm merely curious about the bitrate here... someone said the original files put on to those "official" FYC cd's were low quality to begin with) so does anyone know? I've been searching and searching and scrolling through this post, and others, but I can't find a thing on it - or maybe I'm just missing it. Could anyone help a guy out?
Check your PM box.

Xtreme512 wrote:
toothsayer wrote:Okay, so no one flip their lid. We all know the FYC cd's have been released, so has anyone found or made FLAC files from it? Hans-Zimmer.net says someone has, but I can't find it. And what are the specs of the actual recordings that are on the cd to start with? I read somewhere they were low-quality to begin with... (and yes, I know about "Quantifiable Connection" - I'm merely curious about the bitrate here... someone said the original files put on to those "official" FYC cd's were low quality to begin with) so does anyone know? I've been searching and searching and scrolling through this post, and others, but I can't find a thing on it - or maybe I'm just missing it. Could anyone help a guy out?
Check your PM box.
Is it possible that you have the link? I have been looking all over google, even checked piratebay & kat still I couldn't find a flac/lossless version of the 33 tracks. I would be so greatful if you can help me out! :)

I heard the docking music play before the 200 m world athletics final in china.its felt epic!

mosh89 wrote:I heard the docking music play before the 200 m world athletics final in china.its felt epic!
link

i need a link

Nomis wrote:
mosh89 wrote:I heard the docking music play before the 200 m world athletics final in china.its felt epic!
link

i need a link