Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
If only one Oscar is given to this film, I want it to be the score. One of the best scores I've heard in quite some time.

I honestly was not expecting the score to be this astonishing, beautiful, and majestic. I was completely taken aback at how much the music complemented the entire film's emotional aspects. This soundtrack has got to be up there during awards time.

CoMeT wrote:If only one Oscar is given to this film, I want it to be the score. One of the best scores I've heard in quite some time.
That or Best Visual Effects.

He's never been more deserving of an Oscar but I feel like they'll end up going for something more trendy.

JayCee wrote:Isn't it weird that all the Zimmer haters are kinda quiet these days? :lol:
His magnanimously beautiful orchestration probably silenced their denial. ;)

simurshavi wrote:
JayCee wrote:Isn't it weird that all the Zimmer haters are kinda quiet these days? :lol:
Or the haters can't complain about Zimmer being samey all the time. Which is true BTW.

Havoc1st wrote:
simurshavi wrote:
Or the haters can't complain about Zimmer being samey all the time. Which is true BTW.
I couldn't agree more. Aside from Interstellar, it stole the number one spot his score of The Rock had on my Hans favourites. I know it's an oldie but still a classic (music-wise anyway) in my book. :)

Mann, I need this thing. :judge:
Hehe

Bacon wrote:Mann, I need this thing. :judge:
Hehe
:lol: Nicely punned.

No hyperbole here, this is the greatest soundtrack that I've ever heard. Of course, it only helps that Interstellar is the greatest film that I have ever seen. :D