Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Sky007 wrote:Not sure where I saw it, but is there a track of the cast reciting the Dylan Thomas poem? I think Foy ends it. I know I saw that on here somewhere.
Last track on the deluxe version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2seue4ybugQ

JayCee wrote:
Havoc1st wrote: Actually there is the ticking sound in the Making Of piece. It's just really faint. Try concentrating on the music, when it gets loud near the end of the video, you just might hear the faint ticking sound. ;)
Got it now, but it's still not nearly as present as on disc......or is it just me? The quality of the video doesn't help either :problem:
Could just be a different mix of the cue.

Sky007 wrote:Not sure where I saw it, but is there a track of the cast reciting the Dylan Thomas poem? I think Foy ends it. I know I saw that on here somewhere.
Yeah, it's on the deluxe release. I really love that Foy ends it. Fitting.

Yes, there is. It's this.
Last edited by Havoc1st on November 20th, 2014, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neat, but kind of weird.

Thanks guys. So awesome.

Guardian wrote:Which track plays when the Endurance begins to spin for the first time? I'm pretty sure something somewhat waltzy plays during that scene. I must find it
"I'm Going Home"

I just finished listening to the Deluxe Edition, and I think I cried harder during "Stay" than I did during the scene it belongs to in the movie (Cooper and Murph's "falling out" before Cooper leaves), and I cried hard during that scene (I have a 9-year-old daughter I adore and can't imagine leaving her)...**** you, Hans Zimmer ;)

ETA on "docking" from Hans? :gonf:

jhawkin1 wrote:ETA on "docking" from Hans? :gonf:
Little precision, Hans is doing his best to get the track available for free, but it's not 100% sure yet. What's sure is that it's gonna be released. But you know how it is, rights owners are Paramount & Warner and they have a say, imagine the bureaucracy...

To be honest free or not I don't care, as long as it's released, I can buy a "single" for this track anytime they want.
http://hans-zimmer.com/index.php?rub=disco&id=1256