Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I'd say my favorite tracks are 'Stay', 'Mountains', 'Coward', 'Detach', 'S.T.A.Y', & 'Where We're Going'

Stay is an obvious stand out, but I love the part in Detach where Coop detaches. "We agreed Amelia. 90%" It made me cry.
Havoc1st wrote:People are gonna rage if the docking music isn't going to be in the 'illuminated star edition'. lol

If the docking music isn't going to be in the 'illuminated star edition' , i hope that Hans Zimmer will be kind enough to release the docking music for free.
Don't know what it is with Watertower and omitting great music cues from releases. They do it with Game of Thrones' soundtrack too.

Havoc1st wrote:People are gonna rage if the docking music isn't going to be in the 'illuminated star edition'. lol

If the docking music isn't going to be in the 'illuminated star edition' , i hope that Hans Zimmer will be kind enough to release the docking music for free.
That ain't happening. Sadly...

I got the emails for the Z+ App & the MP3 soundtrack. Z+ App doesn't seem to be available at the moment though because it says item not found when I hit the google play link.

cant believe the actual music from the docking scene isnt here. Its the best track

trueredsoxfan_58 wrote:cant believe the actual music from the docking scene isnt here. Its the best track
*isnt

The download is for the 23 track version. Looks like we won't hear those last 35 minutes until the actual discs ship.

starting to really despise watertower

scarson91 wrote:I got the emails for the Z+ App & the MP3 soundtrack. Z+ App doesn't seem to be available at the moment though because it says item not found when I hit the google play link.
Same. It says the app is unavailable in my country. :(

Bacon wrote:If someone who pre-ordered the Star version gets the Z+ tracks, I'd like to know if the Docking theme is in them.
I just got an email from MyPlay for the Z+ app and tracks....but when I try to download it, it says that the app is currently unavailable in the U.S. App Store on my iPhone....WTF? So I don't know how to get it right now.

Guys help! I can't find anywhere to pre-order the illuminated projection edition! Can you guys please find me links? I'm stressing out here