Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ruth wrote:Mountains <3 <3 <3
Notice how the tempo in 'Mountains' literally starts doubling in speed. Telegraphic of course the traumatic loss of time while they are on the planet. So good.

I love listening to the entire soundtrack on loop but I'm afraid that 'Stay' will become less and less emotional the more I listen to it :(

I listened to Mountains too many times before going to sleep. I was a little more exhilarating at that time than i should :lol: :lol:

This soundtrack is incredible. I love it. And i've got the iTunes one pre-ordered so it's only going to get better!

The Docking theme has to be my new gym workout tune...

This soundtrack is fantastic, best thing Zimmer has done in years. Those pipe organs.

ImageImage

Favourite tracks at the moment are "Cornfield Chase", "Stay", "Mountains", "Detach" and "Where We're Going".

Also, can't wait to hear "Imperfect Lock". I just know that one is going to be the greatest of them all.

Mindheist wrote:I love listening to the entire soundtrack on loop but I'm afraid that 'Stay' will become less and less emotional the more I listen to it :(
Stay is already not emotional to me. lol

But it's still damn great.

Also, Dust is growing on me.

I just love the sweeping romantic style of Stay. The building crescendo and sweeping strings gets to me every time.

"Mountains" will do until I get my "Imperfect Lock"

Any of you with home cinema systems - try playing the OST on it. Pretty much like in the theatre :D

antovolk wrote:Any of you with home cinema systems - try playing the OST on it. Pretty much like in the theatre :D
Yes it sounds great! If only I could also enjoy the docking piece.. The waiting continues :problem: