Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
That was a fantastic track. The scene in the third clip released plays this theme.
Last edited by Rsionis on November 2nd, 2014, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rsionis wrote:If i am not wrong the scene in the third clip released plays this theme.
You're not wrong.

Lord Shade wrote:Yes, Day One Dark is truly masterpiece! It's definetely what I called "a third darkest theme" from the movie. Hans always writes villainous tunes as masterpieces.
Also it might be called
Dr. Mann's Theme
so this isn't THE most villainous/dark piece? or it is?

JPiercey21 wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:Yes, Day One Dark is truly masterpiece! It's definetely what I called "a third darkest theme" from the movie. Hans always writes villainous tunes as masterpieces.
Also it might be called
Dr. Mann's Theme
It is.

thegreypilgrim wrote:
JPiercey21 wrote:
Also it might be called
Dr. Mann's Theme
It is.
Are there more intense versions of this theme?

I retract my earlier opinion of this piece. The last few minutes of the organ are strangely and beautifully mesmerizing.

interesting variation of the ideas presented in the teaser cue. Certainly also a ligeti inspiration in there

Bacon wrote: Are there more intense versions of this theme?
Yes. In the version we have it ends rather quickly (fading away) , whereas it keeps on going at some point in the movie.
When Murphy is burning her brother's fields.

Trying...to resist...listening...

Only 2 more days of avoiding spoilers. Be strong...be strong...

thegreypilgrim wrote:
JPiercey21 wrote:
Also it might be called
Dr. Mann's Theme
It is.
What he meant was this is the third theme, and that it's dark - not that it's the third darkest, with two others being more dark. ;) Haha.