Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

I have saved it on my computer, I can send you a link to download it if you PM me.

Juliui wrote:I have saved it on my computer, I can send you a link to download it if you PM me.
That's all right, thanks guys. I just wanted to take another peak. My god that is beautiful.

reminded me a lot of:

Damn, that track was hauntingly beautiful. I sense dread.

Yes, Day One Dark is truly masterpiece! It's definetely what I called "a third darkest theme" from the movie. Hans always writes villainous tunes as masterpieces.
Also it might be called
Dr. Mann's Theme

john75 wrote:It's legit !

Try to upload it from that youtube link before it's too late : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXrGu_TB8F4
HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!
THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZEBALLS!!

Zimmer is by far my favorite composer..i haven't listened so much from the other 'legend' composers out there..dead or alive
but Hans is doing something with his music which it fits so goddamn perfect with a particular directed scene, that makes my mind melt.. pretty much every thing he has composed, i fucking loved it!

now for this..Oh my sweet Jesus!
as a lot of people have said, it's totally different from him, but it has something out of this world. i don't know what music organs he's using, but that piece of track is beyond breathtaking! seriously, i was just listening to it, after reading some of the mixed responses in here, but daaamn! i was tearing up, laughing from this haunting piece and having chills, while hearing it..i can't believe it! i'm actually listening to it right now, and the tears are all over the keyboard..maybe it sounds weird, but..f-ck! i have it on full volume, i don't care if i'm bothering any neighbors..this is something else..if you told me that it was not ZImmer, i wouldn't understand and then couldn't believe that it was actually him!
if the whole OST is something like this(which i not doubt), the guy has truly outdone himself. period!

right now, the hype from 1000000% for this film has just launched to the infinity..
with all this buzz, that this is Nolan's best film, or first film, i seriously can't believe what is upon us guys..God Help Us All!

ps: probably the best morning awakening i've had in months, maybe a year..i must resist from any other leaks till Thursday..FAAAAACK~!

sotiriadisnolan wrote: HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!
What will happen to you once you find out there are actually much better pieces on the score? :shock:

:D

JayCee wrote:
sotiriadisnolan wrote: HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!
What will happen to you once you find out there are actually much better pieces on the score? :shock:

:D
seriously, i have no idea..and if by 'find out', you mean on the big screen this week, then ........still no f-ckng idea!
it will be probably not only the best experience i will have in theaters, but probably better than every other i've had just watching a fucking movie..after last year's Gravity, it is very very difficult to happen again..but with geniuses like Nolan and Zimmer, never say never...

oh my god, can't stop listening to it..i'm gonna get high with my brother later today, and i'm gonna put him to hear it..
jeez, fucking goosebumps everywhere!
Last edited by sotiriadisnolan on February 7th, 2015, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.