Interstellar's Soundtrack

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
That Amazon UK preorder page says 1 disc. On the (almost) official Hans Zimmer site that Hybrid Soldier guy says he has no doubt Interstellar will be a 2 CD set, but says Zimmer didn't want to confirm. What do you guys think? Maybe the 1 disc thing in the product details on Amazon is just a placeholder. I mean, they don't even have a picture of the album art yet.

Right now I'm thinking that the only Zimmer we've heard is from the teaser.

November 17? I thought Zimmer said it'll release 2 weeks after Interstellar is released. But i guess it's almost to weeks after the release of the film. Anyway early is always better than late.

I've seen mixed opinions of Han's score with some seemingly suggesting it detracts from the film even but this guy apparently feels it is Zimmer's best...
Marcus Gregory
4 hrs · Los Angeles, CA · Marcus Gregory
4 hrs · Los Angeles, CA ·
"Interstellar" in 70mm was BONKERS! Best Hans Zimmer score to date. McConaughey will probably take the Oscar for the second year in a row. And quite frankly, I think Nolan has outdone himself. This is a massive achievement in film.

Great comment about Zimmer's score.
Kevin McCarthy @KevinMcCarthyTV
@jes_chastain great seeing you today for #Interstellar! We need to call @HansZimmerMusic & have him score people's lives! lol #NerdTears

Does anyone know the song in this tv spot?!
Last edited by geozou1 on October 25th, 2014, 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JonnyM93 wrote:
geozou1 wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zQgjZkyv1I[/youtube]

Does anyone know the song in this tv spot?! Also I'm sorry, I do not know how to post the video correctly.
Remove the s in https
Thank you!

Some critics have said Zimmer's work on Interstellar sounds similar to what Philip Glass made for Koyaanisqatsi. You should check the soundtrack for Koyaanisqatsi right here, it's really good.
Last edited by Juliui on October 27th, 2014, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Juliui wrote:Some critics have said Zimmer's work on Interstellar sounds similar to what Philip Glass made for Koyaanisqatsi. You should check it right here.
That's interesting, thanks!