Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
This is pretty old news but BF2018 will be WW2 according to a reliable source.

BF2019 (it's becoming an annual thing now) will be BC3.

I do hope BC3 is true. I haven't been enjoying BF4 and BF1 as much as BC2.

prowlercomesaround wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 6:53 pm
This is pretty old news but BF2018 will be WW2 according to a reliable source.

BF2019 (it's becoming an annual thing now) will be BC3.
Totally fine with that. BF1 was a good game, it just got boring fast. And all my friends stopped playing it in favor of PUBG.

Wow, so it sounds like Street Fighter 5 is finally awesome with the new free update (for those that own the Vanilla version) and the $40 Arcade version in stores. I think they would’ve made a lot more money in the long haul if this was how the game originally released because the word of mouth for this version is actually good but at least the game has made it to this higher quality; better late than never.

Been playing Fortnite: Battle Royale since yesterday. It surprisingly enjoyable. It's more about stealth than trying to kill other players as a survival tactic. Still only managed to kill one person at most though.

PowerDump wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 5:43 pm
Wow, so it sounds like Street Fighter 5 is finally awesome with the new free update (for those that own the Vanilla version) and the $40 Arcade version in stores. I think they would’ve made a lot more money in the long haul if this was how the game originally released because the word of mouth for this version is actually good but at least the game has made it to this higher quality; better late than never.
Fundamentally, game was great from Day 1. But totally lacked basic content as well so yeah, at least now more people will play it.

m4st4 wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 12:04 pm
It’s Bacon, he actually appreciates Nintendo flagship titles. And he is commuting, I’m guessing on a regular basis.
Actual footage of Bacon

I just finished Zelda: BOTW after 110 hours (could’ve easily squeezed 10-20 more but something happened in DLC2 that was just too epic and emotional to just continue doing side quests) and the feeling is similar to after I finished Witcher 3, or TLOU, just general emptiness and no reason to want to play anything else for a while. It’s a magical experience and one of my GOATs.

Game Informer video on Kratos’ new weapon and style of fighting:
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ ... ombat.aspx

You can never predict Nintendo. Never.

Personally? I am actually excited.