Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
TeddyBlass wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
Please go away

Teddy, why are you telling him to go away? You're an admin, for crying out loud. :lol:

asas20 wrote:
1. nothing exciting going on with its visuals
2. crappy old clips
3. horrible monologue
4. horrible score compared to Nolan's past works
5. dull

I guess we'll disagree, but Interstellar is nothing special in my books, and definitely not any better than Transcendence.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the Interstellar logo in the teaser. One of the worst and cheesiest things I've ever seen in a teaser.
What are you talking about. The Interstellar teaser had an amazing monologue with great music and awesome editing. And those "crappy old clips" are not crappy, it's history and for people who are into space exploration and so forth, they are quite exciting. Honestly if you think the teaser/space related stock footage is "boring" then maybe this film is not for you at all. Also that Interstellar logo is awesome.
Last edited by Jones on December 19th, 2013, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oooOoOoOOOOo teddy talks smack

Dragon_316ca wrote:Teddy, why are you telling him to go away? You're an admin, for crying out loud. :lol:
Why should he encourage trolls and idiots. A sane person would not write that. #realtalk

Robin wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
Please go away
I wasn't the one that came in this thread with negativity. I didn't bash Interstellar's teaser in the Interstellar thread even though I wasn't overly impressed by it. I let the Nolan fanatics have their fun since it was an exciting day.

How bout you guys let us Transcendence fans be excited over a teaser that we have been waiting for for months, that has an awesome score, and that has a sick monologue.

Don't gotta be so negative over one tiny teaser..

Robin wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:Teddy, why are you telling him to go away? You're an admin, for crying out loud. :lol:
Why should he encourage trolls and idiots. A sane person would not write that. #realtalk
I'm not a troll. I'm a big Nolan fan and I know Interstellar's gonna be amazing even though I didn't love the trailer.

But I'm also excited for Transcendence, and I think the teaser is awesome.

Please do not double post.

TeddyBlass wrote:Please do not double post.
lol… k

Despite the great zoom-out visuals and monologues, it left me cold and it lacked the emotional punch that the Interstellar teaser had.