Transcendence Fan Art

Discussion about Wally Pfister's upcoming directorial debut film being produced at Alcon.
BlairCo wrote: I like some ideas in there, but I didn't like that you didn't put the casting in order. I really like the '#WHATISPINN' hashtag on the bottom, that mad me giggle a little bit. But not a bad job.
Thanks. You probably noticed the reason why I put the casting this way (although I could've jumbled up the letters by putting the casting in the right order)

antovolk wrote:
BlairCo wrote: I like some ideas in there, but I didn't like that you didn't put the casting in order. I really like the '#WHATISPINN' hashtag on the bottom, that mad me giggle a little bit. But not a bad job.
Thanks. You probably noticed the reason why I put the casting this way (although I could've jumbled up the letters by putting the casting in the right order)
Yeah, I picked up on that. But that is a cool idea, just not that clear to me.

Whoever had a teal shade in their poster, you win :)

Oh, and before the Chinese poster went up, a bunch of Russian sites used my #whatisPINN poster...

UPD: So I was bored and made a thing:

(the logo is a recreation by me)

antovolk wrote:Whoever had a teal shade in their poster, you win :)

Oh, and before the Chinese poster went up, a bunch of Russian sites used my #whatisPINN poster...

UPD: So I was bored and made a thing:

(the logo is a recreation by me)
Nice a lot like the movie.