Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
i bet batman and superman are secretly the same person

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:i bet batman and superman are secretly the same person
plaht tweest

No it is official he is done.

Poor choice, I just don't see him pulling it off but in the past choices initially thought of as poor worked out and were great (Heath Ledger as Joker). As of right now I just cannot see him pulling off Lex Luthor.

I think people that were expecting the light heart hero from the Christopher Reeve movie were probably the ones that had the least kind things to say about the movie. Keeping a "first contact" kind of theme throughout the movie seemed more realistic than brushing off the fact that Clark is from another planet, like how Lois did in the old Superman movie. I mean she's an award winning reporter, isn't that something you would really drill an alien from another world about? The only bad things I didn't like about the movie is the fact that Superman carelessly destroyed a lot of his hometown and Metropolis. I mean, they were there for him and the codex and Zod just wanted to kill him towards the end right? So why didn't he just lure the bad guys into a corn field or something? But the fights were cool, so whatever. :X

6/10

Generous. I was about to give it a 5.

12 yearz got me thinking about my favorite mcqueen scenes.

their dinner conversation + this =

You are a Canadian treasure solo.

i know you are but what am I?