Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LOL at DKnight007 acting like this is the second coming.

It's exciting news, but geez, calm the fuck down.

P.S. Your speculations considering the plot and the moves the studio is supposedly going to make sound kinda off. You have no idea what you're talking about right?

07202012 wrote:LOL at DKnight007 acting like this is the second coming.

It's exciting news, but geez, calm the fuck down.

P.S. Your speculations considering the plot and the moves the studio is supposedly going to make sound kinda off. You have no idea what you're talking about right?

^^^
Lol!

Ummm.....I am calm. What the fuck is your problem again?

What is kinda off about my "speculations" buddy?

Other actors I THINK WB's and Snyder may go after for Batman:

Gosling
JGL
G Hedlund
L Hemsworth
L Evans
A Hammer
B Cooper
R Armitage
J Gyllenhaal
Fassbender

noise_a wrote:
Thanks for the post :twothumbsup: she's gorgeous

DKnight007 wrote: Ummm.....I am calm. What the fuck is your problem again?
You're far from calm. lol. Why do you think other members were posting things like "lmfao" in response to your posts?
They will go after Gosling. His schedule is open....so far....at least and they will offer him big $$$$$$.
You don't know that. It's a wild guess. So yeah, you are kinda off.
Snyder is not co writing the script. Him and Goyer are just outlining the story treatment and Goyer will write screenplay. Still I hope another writer is brought onboard to work with Goyer on the screenplay.
Um, you don't know that either.
Lex Luthor will be the main baddie and I wonder if he will suit up in the Kryptonite infused mecha suit to do battle or will create Metallo? Snyder is not writing the screenplay. Him and Goyer will just outline the story.
Not confirmed.

Thedarknight628 wrote: Thanks for the post :twothumbsup: she's gorgeous
My gosh fuck yes.

07202012 wrote:
DKnight007 wrote: Ummm.....I am calm. What the fuck is your problem again?
You're far from calm. lol. Why do you think other members were posting things like "lmfao" in response to your posts?
They will go after Gosling. His schedule is open....so far....at least and they will offer him big $$$$$$.
You don't know that. It's a wild guess. So yeah, you are kinda off.
Snyder is not co writing the script. Him and Goyer are just outlining the story treatment and Goyer will write screenplay. Still I hope another writer is brought onboard to work with Goyer on the screenplay.
Um, you don't know that either.
Lex Luthor will be the main baddie and I wonder if he will suit up in the Kryptonite infused mecha suit to do battle or will create Metallo? Snyder is not writing the screenplay. Him and Goyer will just outline the story.
Not confirmed.

LOL!

I'm laughing at your posts right now . Tell me what that means, since you "know I'm far from calm now". Sounds like you're just speculating on that. Lol....jackass.

Please enlighten me. :roll:

Never said I knew 100% sure what is going to happen when it comes to plot or official screenplay writers.

What I did say I knew for sure is that WB's wanted Gosling as the rebooted as far back as early last year. People were talking Gosling for Flash or Aquaman..blah..blah..when in fact WB's were looking at him for Batman. They still are considering him and will go after him, don't know if it will happen though.

Lex WILL be the main baddie. Write that down.

BTW, I also heard talk 8 months ago, that the next film would be a Worlds Finest Superman/Batman film ahead of a Justice League film. Look what has happened.

Calm down buddy, it'll be okay. Batman and Lex Luthor casting will be coming up very quickly. So good times ahead.

noise_a wrote:
The sexiest accent ever. Antje is getting calls from all around the world as we speak, new exciting roles are on the way.

noise_a wrote:
Thanks for posting.
And m4st4 has average 3 posts per page in this thread, I think. :P