Favourite Man of Steel trailer?

Discussion of the Superman reboot produced by Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas.
Which of the various Man of Steel trailers is your favourite and why?

1] Comic Con trailer:

2] Teaser #1 - Russell Crowe:

3] Teaser #2 - Kevin Costner:

4] Trailer #2:

5] Trailer #3:

6] "Fate Of Your Planet" Trailer:

7] Nokia Exclusive Trailer:

P.S - Added the Comic Con trailer to the post.
Last edited by oracle86 on June 9th, 2013, 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

1) Fate of your planet
2) Trailer #3
3) Nokia

1. Comic-Con Trailer
2. Nokia Trailer
3. Trailer 2
4. Trailer 3
5. Fate of Your Planet
6. Teasers

The teasers, actually.

1] Trailer #3 (the score is just so stirring and emotional I can't help but tear up everytime I watch it)
2] Nokia trailer
3] Fate Of Your Planet trailer
4] Comic Con trailer (love hearing the audience cheer when Supes soars up in the sky :clap: )

To elaborate my choices... "Fate" has that chilly delivery by miss Traue, I've heard many people say how she sold that trailer, the stakes are just enormous. Trailer #3, like you said oracle, it's all about the music and the buildup. Nokia is pure and simple - mental cuming, all over. Beautiful imagery mixed with solo music. It's a win-win situation.

m4st4 wrote:To elaborate my choices... "Fate" has that chilly delivery by miss Traue, I've heard many people say how she sold that trailer, the stakes are just enormous.
Yeah, "Fate of the Planet" is awesome because of Zod's and Faora's dialogues - we don't really see much of them in the other trailers, and so it's particularly chilling to see their "viewpoint", so to speak - and the grim music.
m4st4 wrote:Trailer #3, like you said oracle, it's all about the music and the buildup.
:thumbup:
m4st4 wrote:Nokia is pure and simple - mental cuming, all over. Beautiful imagery mixed with solo music. It's a win-win situation.
"Mental cumming" is the perfect description for the Nokia trailer. :clap: Will use it when I describe it to my friends lol.

1. Comic-Con Trailer
'Journey to the Line' is just such an epic piece of music, and gives me a more emotional vibe than any of the other trailers.

2. Trailer 3
Probably the best edited trailer, and gives us some gorgeous shots.

3. Nokia Exclusive Trailer
The scale is very much established in this trailer, and the best piece of the Zimmer's score we've heard so far.

4. Trailer 2
Not quite as emotional as the Comic-Con trailer, but still pulls quite a few hart strings.

5. 'Fate of Your Planet' Trailer
It gives us an insight into the villains, and Shannon's awesome performance.

6. The Teasers
Crowe's dialogue was more heart-hitting, but the LOTR score cheapens it a bit.

Great idea, Oracle! :twothumbsup:

1. MOS Trailer 2: It wasn't only the trailer, but the viral build-up to the trailer with the Kryptonian countdown. The trailer itself is the first time I got a sense of the potential Man of Steel could have. Really great trailer.

2. MOS Trailer 3: As a lot of people have mentioned, the emotional build-up with the music and dialogue is incredible. The dialogue exchange between young Clark and Jonathan in this trailer really got me. This trailer also gave us a first glimpse at the "action" element of the film.

3. Nokia Trailer: This one is just to the point and plays like the calm before the storm. A perfect trailer for right before the films' release. I like the way the music just takes control of the trailer and lets the imagery do the talking.

i loved all of them all but fate of your planet is my favorite
because it shut up people like grace Randolph who wrote off man of steel from the start now man of steel has picked up more bandwagon fans then jersey's team received during the Stanley cup finals last year .