Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
i don't get it

I originally wanted Arm & Hammer for this role, but thinking about it more, Cavill is essentially perfect. If he does this well, it will definitely put him at the top of the A-list like the Dark Knight Trilogy did for Bale.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Bacon wrote:How do you think, he'll be? I have yet to see him in a movie, so i have no idea how good of an actor he is, but I'm excited to see how he pulls off Superman.
I had no idea you've yet to see him in the movie.

EDIT: Oh, I thought you said 'the' not 'a'.

I have no clue either.

-Vader

Superman vs. Zod
Brave New World

Superman will win.

Using my Bat-detective skills, I see that Goyer and Nolan have input in the story. With Goyer's presence, we will see elements drawn from existing Superman comic arcs.
Start digging folks.
Do you... like pineapple?

ryan4butler wrote:IDK about his style.
I do.
Snyder has a flair for visual talent, using many different bright colours to make the screen look incredible. With his distinct love of action and slo-mo, a story's gotta be there somewhere, but luckily with both Nolans :thumbup: ing the script, it should be fine.

I'm concerned with his love for cgi I don't like that but I love some of the colors
Brave New World

I know she is a gigantic love interest that everyone enjoys, but I see her more as a mother type figure or an innocent daughter type figure. She doesn't have the sex appeal that love interests (let alone for Superman) usually have.
But she's a fantastic actress, and she should be interesting depending on the role she gets given.