Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
poplar wrote:I'll tell you. This meeting of two super-heroes wouldn't work on the big screen. I'm sure of that.

Don't be mad of me.
I'm going to remain optimistic. And on that day you will get to say, "I told you so."

poplar wrote:I'll tell you. This meeting of two super-heroes wouldn't work on the big screen. I'm sure of that.

Don't be mad of me.
At least get your spelling right and I'll be looking forward to hear from you in 2015 :D

Don't be mad.
Works if you have the right people behind it.

Monicabbm wrote:

Don't be mad.
By the 'right people' you refer to a talentless hack and the worst writer of the last 10 years?

xendor wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:

Don't be mad.
By the 'right people' you refer to a talentless hack and the worst writer of the last 10 years?
You're right. Zack Snyder and David Goyer have absolutely no talent whatsoever which is why they've been payed millions of dollars to work on some of the most respected franchises in pop culture. :facepalm:

Look, I get not everyone is a fan of Snyder and Goyer but some of these comments are ridiculous. These guys are not shakespeare but they do their jobs and have a lot more talent than their haters want to admit.

And let's not forget Snyder made Rorschach work quite well among super powered heroes. This is a different world but I think he could do the same for Batman and Superman.

Only been gone a couple days, and HOLY FUCK... Nerding out now.

Yes.....yes....and YES!

Been waiting for a Superman/Batman team film for quite some time. Glad it is finally upon us! About freakin time!

Lex Luthor will be the main baddie and I wonder if he will suit up in the Kryptonite infused mecha suit to do battle or will create Metallo?

Snyder is not writing the screenplay. Him and Goyer will just outline the story. Goyer is pegged to write the script, but I'm hoping WB's and the producers hire another writer to work with Goyer on the final screenplay. All Goyer needs to do is add more witty banter and silly comedy between Lois and Clark, because we know the hyprocritical critics eat that crap up, since some cried that they're wasn't enough humor in MOS. Lol

I also hope WB's does whatever they can to get Bale onboard. Offer him big $$$ and hope he likes the story. If not, than I think the top choices should be Gosling, Fassbender and Urban to be cast as Batman. Liam Hemsworth may be considered as well. I could see Gyllenhaal being considered since he was the 2nd choice behind Bale for Batman Begins. Some people say Jon Hamm, but that guy is out of shape. Whoever is cast as Batman needs to be in shape and ripped to compete with Cavill.

We damn well know, that Batman and Superman will have one big kick ass EPIC fight sequence also.

Glad they went in this direction instead of rushing into a Justice League film. Have a Worlds Finest with Batman and Superman first that will lead the way to the eventual Justice League movie. Very wise!

Can't wait! Casting for Batman will be happening soon enough, since they will probably start filming around February 2014. :gonf: :crazy: :clap: :twothumbsup:

^^^^lmfao to the max

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:^^^^lmfao to the max

:twothumbsup: