Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
11072014 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:Henry Cavill is being joined by incredibly talented individuals like Ben Affleck and Bryan Cranston in his sequel to man of steel 8-) .
Yeah and?

Pratham wrote:
11072014 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:Henry Cavill is being joined by incredibly talented individuals like Ben Affleck and Bryan Cranston in his sequel to man of steel 8-) .
Yeah and?
No offense but calling me manofsteel1 a troll in a man of steel thread is a bit of a stretch .

manofsteel1 wrote: No offense but calling me manofsteel1 a troll in a man of steel thread is a bit of a stretch .

11072014 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote: No offense but calling me manofsteel1 a troll in a man of steel thread is a bit of a stretch .
:lol: :clap:

Bacon wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote: :roll: Umm no it wasn't the official release date was November 12, October was just rumored to be the release date, and the release date has been November for a month now dumbass :facepalm: pedal faster.
I trust Amazon over you.
Well you are wrong. The official and only announced date is November 12th.

geozou1 wrote:
Bacon wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote: :roll: Umm no it wasn't the official release date was November 12, October was just rumored to be the release date, and the release date has been November for a month now dumbass :facepalm: pedal faster.
I trust Amazon over you.
Well you are wrong. The official and only announced date is November 12th.
Yeah baconboy, listen to reason.

like I predicted in this thread months ago nobody upstaged the immortals guy Henry Cavill in man of steel he was everything i expected him to be and more . His well documented close calls in Hollywood display that this man was born to play superman and it helps that nobody will shut about the ending . 8-)

superman snapping zods neck

manofsteel1 wrote:like I predicted in this thread months ago nobody upstaged the immortals guy Henry Cavill in man of steel he was everything i expected him to be and more . His well documented close calls in Hollywood display that this man was born to play superman and it helps that nobody will shut about the ending . 8-)

lmao

11072014 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:like I predicted in this thread months ago nobody upstaged the immortals guy Henry Cavill in man of steel he was everything i expected him to be and more . His well documented close calls in Hollywood display that this man was born to play superman and it helps that nobody will shut about the ending . 8-)

lmao

I got a good nights sleep during that film. Man 12 hours of sleep rules fo sho!

Movie was meh at best. I'm not sure if there's a lower case than lower case function I can use for meh. Not font size but for general disrespect and disappointment.